CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 8, 2010

Would You?


I'm done trying
If you want me in your life, let me know.


...............................................

Just because you apologized,
does not mean my heart magically fixed.

..........................................


I hate the fact that you have ignored me for so long.
Then you start talking to me like nothing happened.
And by talking the simplest things, you make me smile.

...........................................

I was not aware that he came only to love me for a while.
I was aiming to be with him forever, but he was not willing to work it out.

While I was busy planning for us,
He was busy planning his life with another person.

It hurts too much, but all I can do is watch him walk away.
...and that's the end of it.

There goes my forever, there goes my life.
I Know he's gone, but holding onto him has become my way to stay alive.



credit to: tumblr :)


1 comments:

K I E R A said...

Cool gila lah :)